Thursday, October 27, 2011

{Definitely the Little Baby That Could}

Definitely. Definitely. Definitely!

This baby is growing. So take that incompetent doctor!

I went to the new doctor today and it was like night and day. Not only did I speak to an actual doctor, she came up with an actual plan to treat what we already know I have working against me, AND she ran more tests "just to be safe". Home run new doctor.

Home run.

Part of the plan was a repeat ultrasound. This made me very, very, very nervous. I had to wait until their regularly scheduled patients had all been seen. As I'm sitting there my hands are shaking, my stomach is in knots, and I think I got up to pee at least three times. Finally I get in and hands are still shaking. The tech was super nice and checks everything then puts it up on the big screen. She points to the baby and says, "there is your absolutely perfect little baby." The heart rate was 113, up from Monday, and everything looked perfect. The doctor came in and agreed. I was so relieved.

I'm 6w2d today. Exactly where I should be with a 43 day cycle. I am so, so, so thankful. I'm still pregnant and everything is fine. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment