Sunday, October 16, 2011

{Exhausted & Hungry}

On Friday after a long, kinda stressful week I told myself I was going to relax this weekend and put my feet up. Didn't happen exactly, but I'm still feeling okay. I am always tired and always hungry. Or thirsty. I feel like I'm constantly drinking and it's never enough.

I also feel like I'm hyper aware of my body. I'm watching every. little. thing. And I feel like I feel every. little. thing. I know what I'm feeling is typical of early pregnancy-- tired, hungry, achy, etc. And I know some of it is exaggerated by the medicines I'm on. I hope that because I'm feeling so "normal" that this means everything is okay in there. But I now that every pregnancy is different and that I won't know anything for sure until I see that tiny flickering heartbeat. 10 days. Just 10 more days.

October 15th was yesterday and I feel like I neglected it with how busy DH and I were yesterday. I was defnitely a little more sad and thought about my precious Angels through-out the day. I kept thinking about how my life would be so different if things had turned out differently. It makes my heart ache.

I am hopeful for an uneventful week with a good beta result. I am hopeful for peace of mind. I am so thankful to be pregnant and be hopeful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment